Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:29:15 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cryptocurrency mining fallback in JtR (was:
 Parallella: scrypt)

Hello,

The current state is:

If there an instance of cgminer, it will be stoped and when JtR finish,
cgminner will be started again.
Donate option, there is a default pool with user/pass seted in the config
file.
Start cgminer at the end of JtR option, independently if there was a
cgminer running instance or not, cgminer can be started at the end of JtR,
setting the proper option in the config file. (Disabled by default).

Tomorrow I will go with dtach stuff, bundle cgminer into JtR and stop GPUs
instead of stop cgminer.

Best regards,
Rafa.

Content of type "text/html" skipped