Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:02:32 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU support under Windows

Hello!

I didn't uncomment the OMPFLAGS line. I tried uncommenting it with -fopenmp
and then with -fopenmp -msse2, but non of them worked.

Oh and by the way this isn't just the OpenCL version that won't compile.
The win32-cygwin-x86-sse2 version doesn't compile either.
I have a feeling that I'm missing a library from my Cygwin that I had on my
installation had. I will try to go through these now.

Thanks,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped