Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:40:53 +0100
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: --list= handling moved out of john.c

On 01/15/2013 07:55 PM, magnum wrote:
> After tracking down that rec file path bug, I was motivated enough to move the handling of --list out of john.c and into its own new file, listconf.c. That was a relief, way over 500 lines of code was dropped from john.c and it's now feasible to diff it against core again.

One more remark regarding the copyright notice in listconf.c.
Currently, it says:
Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 Frank Dittrich and magnum

Checkout 558208dcdd543881ed25de95d8bc43e140026d02 or an earlier commit
and do a

git blame john.c

You'll see that JimF also contributed a lot of code which now got moved
into listconf.c, e.g., the --list=format-methods handling, and some
adjustments to --list=format-details and --format-all-details.

Frank