Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:22:42 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Was: Re: [john-users] Cracking Gauss using dynamic

There were 4 functions missed. I have added these, and pushed to j6-fixes
git tree, and need to be merged downstream.

The functions 'missed', were the 4 raw functions:

DynamicFunc__append_from_last_output2_as_raw
DynamicFunc__append2_from_last_output2_as_raw
DynamicFunc__append_from_last_output1_as_raw
DynamicFunc__append2_from_last_output1_as_raw

In the checking I did, all other flags, and all other functions appear to be
properly 'linked' and usable from a script. These 4 were missed.

NOTE, these 4 functions will ONLY work properly on md5/md4 (or if MD5/MD4
was the function that just filled the crypt buffer being read from).  The
md5/md4 are the only functions which 'keep' their results in the crypt
buffer (sha1 might in certain usages).

Jim.