Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:08:42 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Result of hard core password generation on 7970

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:05:06AM -0700, Bit Weasil wrote:
> I do not know if my previous email made it through.  I got an error from
> the mailing list server regarding a disk space error.

Yes, there was in fact an issue with lists.openwall.com setup - a stale
inode quota setting, which I corrected earlier today.  I thought that
the issue persisted for a few hours only - not enough for queued
messages to start bouncing - but apparently I was wrong.  Sorry about that!

Thank you for your comments on myrice's project!  I appreciate this.

Alexander