Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:48:39 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] GitHub Openwall organization

Hi,

We've recently setup an Openwall organization account on GitHub, and are
now consolidating our Git repositories in there:

https://github.com/openwall

Moved to there so far are Linux Kernel Runtime Guard (LKRG), as already
mentioned on lkrg-users (so not CC'ing to there now), and three
repositories related to John the Ripper: the main JtR jumbo repository
(now called simply "john"), as well as "john-packages" (Claudio Andre's
automated builds for Windows and Flatpak packaging for Linux) and
"johnny" (Johnny the GUI, which previously lived under Shinnok's GitHub
account).  We're still fixing a few things (such as our Continuous
Integration setup for JtR jumbo development), but overall the move seems
seamless for the users - old links redirect to where they should, etc.

There are a few more Git repositories we might potentially move from
people's personal accounts.

We didn't touch our CVS repositories yet.  We might move them to Git and
to the Openwall organization on GitHub later.

Alexander