Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 02:11:00 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com, lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] "LKRG in a nutshell" presentation slides

Hi,

For those new to Linux Kernel Runtime Guard (LKRG), it is a kernel
module that performs runtime integrity checking of the Linux kernel and
detection of security vulnerability exploits against the kernel,
developed primarily by Adam 'pi3' Zabrocki.

Adam recently gave a talk entitled "LKRG in a nutshell" at OSTconf,
which was held online on August 10 to 13, 2020.  (OSTconf was previously
known as Linux Piter, held in St. Petersburg, Russia.)

We've just re-released the slides used in this talk on our website:

https://www.openwall.com/presentations/OSTconf2020-LKRG-In-A-Nutshell/

This is effectively an update of "LKRG under the hood" that Adam had
presented at CONFidence 2018.  This new presentation reflects how LKRG
has changed in the 2 years, and it is better focused for the audience
(omitting some non-essential technical detail).

Alexander