Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:58:54 EDT
From: RC9647@....com
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
CC: stephen.richter@....com
Subject: Re: confirm subscribe to popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com

I am looking to understand if this product can help me solve a  problem.  I
just got a new Sharp Broadband  fax.  It can receive  faxes from the Public
Telephone Network and send it as a TIFF or PDF attachment  to you in box.
However it only supports mail accounts with no  authentication or using the POP
before SMTP authentication Method.  Man  providers have abandoned this method in
recent months.  I need to set up on  my home network a solution that can
receive this email from the fax and using a  mail client or through some means
forward it to my corporate or even my  broadband providers mail neither of which
support this authentication  method.  Will this tool or do you know of anyway to
solve this  delima?  Please advise and feel free to call and discuss if you
have any  questions or comments.

Stephen
Cell 972-365-8752