Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:22:46 +0530 (IST)
From: "Abhishek Daga" <abhishek@...ech.biz>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New User: Supports selective pop3 access? Ldap? support?

Hello,
Thank you for the help. However we were already working with perdition and
were looking at alternatives. We did get perdition working finally.

When time permits in the next few weeks we would also be trying out popa3d
to see if it works with or configuration.

To clarify my question below,
IMAP-Courier is my REAL pop3 Server and LDAP is where all the account
information is stored as opposed to mysql. They will not be used as
proxies, but popa3d(or perdition) will be used as a proxy to "allow" or
"deny".
It can also be used to balance the load across several machines.

thank you again
abhishek