Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:10:16 +0530
From: Abhishek Daga <abhishek@...ech.biz>
To:  popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New User: Supports selective pop3 access? Ldap? support?

Hello, I am new to the list.

My current setup is Redhat 9.0 (kernel 2.4.20-31.9) with Postfix, LDAP,
CourierIMAP running a virtual server (with 20 odd domains).

Now, the goal is to have a setup such that only some users are allowed
pop3 access and the rest are denied.

I have downloaded the latest stable version but before I proceed I
thought I should ask a few basic questions and really appreciate the
help from the group.

I am not sure how I could go about using popa3d as a proxy with ldap
authentication and the courier-imap (Real proxy that i have).

I do have the patches, but has anyone successfully run the same
configuration? any guidance would be a great help.

thank you.
abhi