Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:00:58 +0200
From: Piter Graba <dir@....hexe.com.pl>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Built In SSL Support

> >On 13/08/2003 at 9:53 am Piter Graba wrote:
> >what should I do next to activate pop3 before smtp function ?
>
> Piter, has you considered SMTP authentication
> (via SSL) intead?

I think yes, cose I wan't popa3d to write IP address of authorised client to
popauth.db ( /etc/mail/popauth.db )
I have "HACK('Popauth')" in sendmail.mc
I've done this changes according to pop3-before-smtp patch manual.
The problem is - I can't compile popa3d demon with this patch.

Can You help me ?

regards

piter from poland