Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:35:18 +0500
From: Boris Kovalenko <boris@...net.ru>
To:  popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Possible memory leak?

Hello!

     I try to adopt the latest popa3d to my enviroment where virtual
domains are 'user realm' based, not 'ip' based as the current virtual.c
does. This is my first expirement with popa3d adopting, but I did it. My
function reads keys from MySQL database and does virtual hosting. I
wonder Due adopting I have found that we are allocating memory for
virtual_spool in virtual.c/virtual_userpass function but can't find
where we free the allocation. This is memory leak bug or I misunderstand
something?

Boris