Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:07:33 +0000
From: Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@...quorum.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: keep messages on server doesn't work?

    Hi,

    Thanks very much for your quick help. I've added UIDL feature to
    fetchmail and it works fine.

    I'll make some tests with Outlook Express to see if it supports this
    feature too, and if it will, I'll use popa3d on my server to substitute
    qpopper.

    I'm reading rfc1939 to understand better this feature.

    Thanks again,

    		Nuno Teixeira

--

/*