Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:28:53 +0100
From: "Dave Rocks" <DaveRocks@....com>
To: <popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Mailbox openbsd question

Hello,
 I'm using the popa3d that comes with OpenBSD 3.1 and I'm having a bit of trouble. I use qmail-smtpd that stores mails in /home/$USER/Mailbox & popa3d is looking to /var/mail/$USER. How do I point pop3ad to $USER/Mailbox? I know everything works as when I copy my Mailbox to /var/spool I pick up messages fine, I've tried symlinking but it doesn't  like it.
The only documentation I have is 'man pop3ad' is there anywhere else I can look?
And one last question! what's the best way to start it? I currently run 'pop3ad -D' out of rc.local. I don't run inetd but I could start it out of there with or without tcp wrappers.
Any suggestions?
Cheers!
Dave
Content of type "text/html" skipped