Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 11:20:45 +0100
From: Zenny <garbytrash@...il.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: virtualization in openwall

Zdrasdsviche!

Belated happy new year 2013 to all Owl team!

BTW, I would like to know whether anyone has experience with
virtualization like xen or kvm with xen in Owl?

The reason I am asking is because a Polish distro Qubes-OS claims it
is secured. And I could not find anything more secured than Owl. If
xen or kvm with qemu be integrated to Owl, how will it scale in terms
of performance and security?

Any inputs would be appreciated! Spacibo bolshoi!

/zenny