Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 03:55:17 +0400
From: Malykh Oleg <o.malykh@...s.ru>
To: "'owl-users@...ts.openwall.com'" <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Abnormal behavior ethernet Intel Corporation
 82599EB 10-Gigabit adapter

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for answer. My comments I've written I letter body:

In both directions between clients we have this decreasing speed. Also we have this problem between far router and client in both directions. Between routers we have normal speed.

>As to things to try, decreasing the MTU (say, to 1400) is one of those -
>on any of the machines' interfaces involved in the problematic data
>transfers.
Thank's, we will try to decrease MTU. We only tried to increase MTU during our experiences.
>Another is disabling of the various offload parameters with
>ethtool(8) (see the man page).
We have tried a lot if different configurations, may be not all. In any cases we will not stop in our target to make good router with fast connections.