Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:48:50 +0600
From: Vsevolod Martynenko <faktroot@...l.ru>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re[2]: Installation on RAID-problem

In general I have understood what to establish system at once on RAID at me it will not turn out yet, there is no knowledge. Creating and uniting sections by means of fdisk and mdadm I have achieved them normally work, but the fitter does not see them. It was necessary to do installation on usual sections. I shall study further.