Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:45:59 +0300 (MSK)
From: Andrey V Stolyarov <crocodil@...co.net>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: *SWAN on Owl?

Hi all,

anyone has experience of deploying strongSwan or Openswan on Owl?
If it matters, what I need is a permanent secure tunnel over
Internet between two geografically separated offices. Before I
start, I'd be glad to hear about any experience from anyone (as
for now, I even don't know which Swan to choose).

--
Croco