Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:52:19 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: updated contrib package

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 07:22:04AM +0300, (GalaxyMaster) wrote:
> I was granted the permission to replace the Asterisk package.
> Therefore, I used the proper Release tag.  So yes, please place Asterisk
> to the contrib directory.

OK, it's there (will propagate to the mirrors soon).  Thank you!

Regarding some other packages:

> Actually, my packages are compatible with the convention except the
> following:

Well, the quality requirements for contrib are much more relaxed
compared to the base Owl system - in fact, they're unspecified. ;-)
While it is highly preferable that all Owl contrib packages also follow
our conventions (as specified in Owl/doc/CONVENTIONS), this is not
strictly required.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: 5B341F15  fp: B3FB 63F4 D7A3 BCCC 6F6E  FC55 A2FC 027C 5B34 1F15