Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:33:29 +0000
From: Ján Sáreník <jasan@....com>
To: Owl Users List <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: feedback@....openwall.com
Subject: Request for fix in installation

  Hello!

  I've installed Owl 2.0 yesterday. I't very nice. Gives me the feeling
of kinda (no flames please) OpenBSD-grade system built upon GNU/Linux.
Nice work!

  I'd like to add my 0.02Euro, could the installation menu in section
mounting and formatting partitions be changed so the cursor will be
placed by default on "just mount (no format)", not "format ext3"? I
remember a situation from my youth when I showed my cousin how to install
Slackware Linux and they (probably still) have it likewise. My cousin
held down ENTER key for a bit longer and he erased data from one
partition :)

  Thanks.

   Good luck!
    With nice regards