Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:00:45 +0100 (CET)
From: Andreas Ericsson <exon@....se>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: dhcp client

I don't think that's a very good solution, considering system process
pseudo-users should have /bin/false as their shell.
If any of those pseudo-users need to run a shell command, execution would
fail. If the check is only performed when an interactive shell is spawned
it might be useful, but then it could be bypassed by 'unexpected' actions
(which is what to expect from script kiddies).

Mvh / Best Regards
Andreas Ericsson / Sourcerer
OP5 AB
+46 (0)733 709032