Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:23:51 +0400
From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segoon@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: kernel.spec generated RPMs

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 16:08 +0400, gremlin@...mlin.ru wrote:
> kernel-doc,
> kernel-man,

Reasonable.

> kernel-modules-xxx (for xxx support),
> kernel-modules-yyy (for yyy support),

What are these xxx/yyy about?  Does rpm identifies inter-modules
dependencies to write down RPM dependencies?

I think we can have one big rpm and move out rarely used modules -
multimedia, bluetooth, wireless, drm/gpu, isdn, atm, etc.  I expect the
main rpm to have a half of the current size.

Thanks,

--
Vasiliy