Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:32:25 +0300
From: Nikola Nikov <nikolanikov@...connect.bg>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: DHCP client

I found this one https://redmine.user.in-berlin.de/projects/dhclient-openbsd
A port of OpenBSD's dhclient to Linux one with privilege sep.

I'm going to test it and write you the results.

Also I found http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2011-0997
And going to test whether is vulnerable, because I don't see any
hostname updates in the current dhclient-script (but we may make some
changes).

I compiled it successfully, but need's libbsd.