Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 09:51:10 -0700
From: Igor Seletskiy <i@...udlinux.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: linux-distros membership application of openEuler

Given that we are discussing early disclosure, I am unsure how open source
relates to it.
This is "pre" open-sourcing the code, so all the open source-related things
might not help at all.

I would second the call to "talk to your lawyers," especially when entities
like Huawei are involved.
I am singling out Huawei specifically because it is considered a treat to
US national security and is on the embargo list.

Regards,
Igor Seletskiy |  CEO
CloudLinux OS <https://cloudlinux.com/cloudlinuxos>   |   KernelCare
<https://kernelcare.com>   |   Imunify360 <http://imunify360.com/> |