Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:35:15 +0000
From: cpe_dictionary <cpe_dictionary@...t.gov>
To: Bastien Roucariès <rouca@...ian.org>,
	"oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: cpe_dictionary <cpe_dictionary@...t.gov>
Subject: RE: Update CVE-2021-3610

Good morning,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate community input in order to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information as possible. After reviewing publicly available information we have made the appropriate modifications in addition to adding missing versions for the codebase. Please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to be reflected on the website and in the data feeds.

V/r,
Common Platform Enumeration Team
cpe_dictionary@...t.gov