Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 20:25:00 +0200
From: Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@...d.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GPSD time will jump back 1024 weeks at after week=2180
 (23-October-2021)

Hi,

the following mail is from the gpsd-users list, forwarding it as this will
most likely affect a lot of ntp servers and various self driving/navigating
vehicles/submarines/.... Please note that I did not check how chrony/ntpd
handle sudden jumps back in time from gps.

I know that upstream does not care about CVEs, but due to the widespread use
of gpsd assigning a CVE might be warranted.

-------