Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:08:42 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

Hi,

I've just updated the headers-only archives of (linux-)distros mentioned
in the message below to include headers of everything posted until
December 31, 2020.  There was relatively little need for this for a
while due to the statistics kindly maintained by Gentoo, but now those
are lagging behind (last updated until September 2019 inclusive).  They
will need to also be updated, and I felt updating these archives might
help with hopefully making that upcoming update and with its review.

Alexander