Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 11:24:31 -0700
From: Nick Tait <ntait@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request experience (was: Multiple memory leaks
 fixed in Privoxy 3.0.29 stable)

That is a rather poor experience Fabian, sorry! Took a look at that
incident number and no encrypted message appears on our end. I believe you
did actually send a message but not sure what went wrong. While I can't
directly help, did request the appropriate people follow up with you.

Nick Tait

He / Him / His 🏳️‍🌈

Product Security Engineer - OpenStack

Red Hat
<https://www.redhat.com>

secalert@...hat.com for urgent response
<https://www.redhat.com>

IM: nickthetait

If I am replying on an unusual time or day it is because I am working an
adjusted schedule. No pressure to reply immediately, wait until your normal
working hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>