Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 20:01:20 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: independent volunteers on distros list

Hi,

We had independent volunteers subscribed to (linux-)distros since 2017,
as per the announcement over-quoted below.  Initially this was just
Tavis Ormandy.  Later it was also Jason A. Donenfeld.

I appreciate their help.  However, things have changed since 2017 -
we've since introduced specific tasks that specific distros handle,
whereas Tavis and Jason have been inactive as volunteers on the list
lately.  This is understandable as they have a lot of work to do on
other projects.

Thus, as I first communicated to them in private e-mail, I've just
unsubscribed Tavis and Jason, and updated the wiki accordingly (that we
no longer have independent volunteers on the list).

Thank you, Tavis and Jason, for your help.

Alexander