Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:03:01 -0700
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To: Tavis Ormandy <taviso@...il.com>, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <b.zolnierkie@...sung.com>,
	Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@...ll.ch>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: stack buffer overflow in fbdev

Completely untested patch attached. There are probably better ways to do this.

Adding the proper people to the cc, and quoting Tavis' email in its entirety.

Daniel - you got added despite not being explicitly listed as
maintainer because you've touched fbdev/core/ more than most lately,
plus you know edid anyway. As such: "tag, you're it, sucker".

                Linus