Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 21:42:58 +0200
From: Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...che.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [CVE-2018-11800] and [CVE-2018-11801] Apache Fineract SQL Injection
 Vulnerabilities fixed in v1.3.0

Hello oss-security@...ts.openwall.com,

As suggested on https://apache.org/security/committers.html, forwarding you
the below:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...che.org>
Date: Thu, May 9, 2019 at 9:35 PM
Subject: [CVE-2018-11800] and [CVE-2018-11801] Apache Fineract SQL
Injection Vulnerabilities fixed in v1.3.0
To: <dev@...eract.apache.org>
Cc: Apache Security Team <security@...che.org>

Hello,

The Apache Fineract project would like to hereby disclose that our 1.3.0
release includes fixes for the CVE-2018-11800 and CVE-2018-11801 SQL
Injection vulnerabilities (the first one in a query on the
GroupSummaryCounts table, the second on the m_center data table).

We would like to thank Niels Heinen from Google for reporting this issue
and the Apache Security team for their assistance.

See also
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Apache+Fineract+Security+Report
.

Best,