Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 19:35:35 -0700
From: Igor Seletskiy <i@...udlinux.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Why send bugs embargoed to distros?

This pre-disclosure was very useful to CloudLinux. Most of our
customers are shared hosting companies and are affected by this bug.
The early notification gave us time to thoroughly test the fix, and
analyze if it can potentially have any side effects.
It also let us deliver the fix to beta channel right after the
announcement, and to the main channel a day later.

Regards,
Igor Seletskiy |  CEO
CloudLinux OS   |   KernelCare   |   Imunify360

Get 24/7 free, exceptionally good support at cloudlinux.zendesk.com
Follow us on twitter for technical updates: @CloudLinuxOS