Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 01:08:01 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Vahagn Vardanyan <vvvaagn@...il.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: multiple crashes in radare2/radiff2

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 05:34:09PM +0300, Vahagn Vardanyan wrote:
> I created report
> https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=933&can=1&q=&sort=-id

Going to this URL, I am asked to login to a Google account (which I
didn't).  Can you please post the contents of your report and Tavis'
reply (as well as any other relevant replies) as a reply to this same
thread here on oss-security?

> Please tell how I can send crashes archive, thank you

If your entire message including the 4/3 MIME overhead would be below
200 KB, then please just attach this archive to the message.  Otherwise
please come up with a smaller testcase (and attach it) or use an
external URL for the file (but accessible to everyone without having to
log in).  The former is strongly preferred.

Thanks,

Alexander