Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 17:34:09 +0300
From: Vahagn Vardanyan <vvvaagn@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: multiple crashes in radare2/radiff2

Hi there

I created report
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=933&can=1&q=&sort=-id
but got invalid status, Tavis Ormandy recommend for I will resend to
this email :-)

Please tell how I can send crashes archive, thank you

Radare2 (https://github.com/radare/radare2) is a complete framework
for reverse-engineering and analyzing binaries. Radare2 use
Radare2 also have radiff2 tools, which use can compare 2 binary files.

Usage: radiff2 [-abcCdjrspOxvV] [-g sym] [-t %] [file] [file]

With use afl & address-sanitize founded multiple crashes (crashes.zip)
and small test is a small_test

for test it, I wrote small program

/* hello.c */
#include <stdio.h>

int main (void)
{
	printf ("Hello World\n");
}

compile it with

clang hello.c

and get a.out file.

for reproduce need call radiff2 with next parameters
./radiff2 -g sym a.out 	small_test