Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:17:12 -0800
From: "M.T. Roebuck" <marvint.roebuck@...ox.lv>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Location of OS security audit reports

Hello,

I haven't had any success yet in finding security audit reports for
any *nix OS (I haven't looked for them for MS/Apple products).

Can you tell me where to find them? I thought that I'm not
using the right word or word combination. This list seemed to be
a good target as most here are in the security milieu.

I'm looking for complete and comprehensive reports from an
extensive and exhaustive security audit of the entire OS.

But if my goal of extensive and exhaustive is too lofty then
something less so might at least help.

Also I am interested in OSs that are not *nix or MS/Apple.
I know of Haiku OS but are there any others? Does China
or Japan or any other country have their own OSs?

Is the world really limited to just a few?