Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 18:11:03 +0200
From: Jonas Meurer <jonas@...esources.org>
To: Andreas Ericsson <ae@....se>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, nagios-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net,
 Vincent Danen <vdanen@...hat.com>, Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>,
 contribute@...ios.org
Subject: Re: Security bug or feature? Servicegroups leak hostnames to unauthorized users (Was: CVE request: unauthorized host/service views displayed in servicegroup view)

For the record:

Nagios developers finally accepted the patch into nagios 3.5 and 4.0
repository:

http://sourceforge.net/p/nagios/nagioscore/ci/1ffe547925a8b90b8d35ea96d6ca92b489178982/
http://sourceforge.net/p/nagios/nagioscore/ci/f36ef53a9771d7f89d1f0810228eafc0c0f49036/

Here's the relevant comments by Andreas Ericcson:

http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=456#c795
http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=456#c796

Kind regards,
  jonas