Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:46:30 +0100
From: Michael Harrison <n0idx80@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: non-Linux advance notification list

Sorry about the confusion. I work for the Gentoo security team, and I am
not sure whether it would be beneficial for me to be on the closed list
or not. It is my presumption that the release of non-Linux
vulnerabilities might better help us identify vulnerabilities across the
board. If you do not believe this is the case, please disregard my
request to be on the closed. I apologize for any extra work my request
caused you. I caught the middle of the thread, and may have missed
something along the way.

Sincerely,

Michael

--

It's not about what you know, but what is left to learn~

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (536 bytes)