Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 03:12:12 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Closed list

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 12:21:18AM +0200, klondike wrote:
> I thought Apple didn't made a Linux distro. Has that changed?

I think not, but Josh's message did not require that only Linux distros
request to be subscribed, so Jeffrey's request is reasonable in that
context.

I made the final determination to start with a Linux distros list only a
bit later.  Of course, it's wrong that Josh and I did not coordinate
this better off-list, which is a result of my lack of time during March.

Alexander