Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Steven M. Christey" <coley@...us.mitre.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: lxr

All,

I agree that these are duplicates.  This arose out of an oddity in the CVE
content production process, the specifics of which I'm still trying to
figure out.  Basically we have multiple internal "production streams"
where CVE-2010-1448 was processed through one stream, and CVE-2010-1738
through another.  The original CVE confusion that happened in May 2010 no
doubt complicated things.

Prefer CVE-2010-1448.  I have REJECTED CVE-2010-1738.

- Steve