Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:42:42 +0800
From: lixing <lixing@...ngson.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: loongarch64 atomics not working?

在 2024/3/13 上午1:18, Waldemar Brodkorb 写道:
> Hi Thorsten,
> Thorsten Glaser wrote,
>
>> Waldemar Brodkorb dixit:
>>
>>> lixing wrote,
>> That’s great to hear!
>>
>>> Can you check with qemu-system-loongarch64? I use gcc 13.2.0,
>>> binutils 2.42 and Linux 6.6.18 with the defconfig provided.
>>> Qemu is also 8.2.2. Can you provide your QEMU_EFI.fd for download?

I just only use qemu user mode, but my colleague give me the address for
download the EFI as follow

https://github.com/lixianglai/LoongarchVirtFirmware.

Also, can you post the qemu-system-loongarch64 startup command to me?

>> Perhaps to distinguish between emulation/runtime and toolchain
>> faults you could send each other the mksh binaries (if statically
>> linked, otherwise probably them plus musl’s dynamic parts)?

I update the static binary to my repo on github, you can download and
try, we both tested with real hardware

and qemu-loongarch64 user mode is ok.  This mksh built with gcc 13.2.1,
binutils 2.42, linux 6.6.15 in the loongarch environment.

https://github.com/lixing-star/binarys

> Statically linked mksh from me is here:
> https://debug.openadk.org/mksh
we've tested your binary on 3c5000  is ok, but  hanged with
qemu-loongarch64. Are you cross compiled the mksh for use?

> best regards
>   Waldemar

best reards,

XingLi