Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:25:13 +0100
From: Natanael Copa <ncopa@...inelinux.org>
To: Cody Wetzel <codyawetzel@...il.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com, Markus Wichmann <nullplan@....net>
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault musl 1.2.4

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:39:35 -0600
Cody Wetzel <codyawetzel@...il.com> wrote:

> Markus,
>
> No kidding.  I've been dealing with issues running Home Assistant for quite
> some time thanks to this page size change.  Since I'm not the most well
> versed in Linux I will need to look into how to get logs.  I do have a
> Github issue you can look at for more details in the meantime.
>
> https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/86589

Those issues will keep popping up til we fix them, and to fix them we
will need to know exactly what to fix, a backtrace may help with that.
Alternatively we'd need a simple way to reproduce the issue.

I found this following the above issue:
https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/-/issues/15167
This issue looks more like a problem in busybox than musl.

-nc