Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:31:50 +0000
From: lmqt771@...ton.me
To: musl <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: possible malware link on musl community wiki

Hi, I just mentioned this on the irc chat and they suggested I send an email here. I know the wiki is community maintened, but there's no contact info for any maintainers. The link for Ataraxia Linux under the section Projects using musl is very suspicious and possibly malicious or some type of malware. It just cycles through shady website after shady website at about one per second or so. Considering the wiki is linked from the official musl website, I wanted to report it immediately. If you need help maintaining the community wiki, let me know and I'd be happy to help out if I can.

mobius
Content of type "text/html" skipped