Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:08:31 -0700
From: Farid Zakaria <fmzakari@...c.edu>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: dynlink.c tests

Just to be pedantic, few ideas come to mind:
- One could change the symbol count method to only use DT_HASH and it
would succeed until GCC removed it ;)
- The order of resolution for dependencies
- $ORIGIN replacement

I am very appreciative of the codebase.
I'm going through it at the moment "stripping it down" a bit to be for
x86-64 and adding some comments to help me better understand the
process.
I was going to look at whether I can take on a C++ standard as a
dependency as well.

If you are interested in my fork + what I'm hoping to accomplish,
please reach out.

Thank you Rich.