Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 04:39:37 +0000
From: "Venkata Ramanaiah Nalamothu (QUIC)" <quic_vnalamot@...cinc.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: RISC-V 32bit port in MUSL upstream

Thank you very much for sharing the patch set/development branch.

Looking at your github tree commit history, it seems the tree is actively maintained.
May I know what is stopping from pushing these changes into MUSL community version?
Were there any technical challenges or someone just need to find time to work with the community to get the changes reviewed/merged?