Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 14:14:30 +0100
From: Alastair Houghton <ahoughton@...le.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: __MUSL__ macro

On 7 Jul 2023, at 13:47, Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org> wrote:

> pthread_mutex_t is not a value type. It's an object. You cannot

[snip]

This is a somewhat irrelevant distraction and I rather wish I hadn’t mentioned that as an example of odd behaviour.  I’m well aware that you cannot copy or assign `pthread_mutex_t` values in general (and I understand the reasons why).

Please can we instead focus on the issue of whether or not musl should have `__MUSL__` and `__MUSL_MINOR__`.

Kind regards,

Alastair.