Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 11:29:36 +0800
From: "847567161" <847567161@...com>
To: "musl" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Question: Why vfprintf call twice printf_core?

Hello,
    I'm analyzing vfprintf performance, I don't know why musl call "printf_core(0, fmt, &amp;ap2, nl_arg, nl_type)" here. Could you tell me the reason?https://gitee.com/openharmony/third_party_musl/blob/master/src/stdio/vfprintf.c#L668More info:    I use gdb to debug vfprintf , I found it return directly when calling printf_core firstly which file parameter is 0.https://gitee.com/openharmony/third_party_musl/blob/master/src/stdio/vfprintf.c#L526Best Regards Chuang Yin
Content of type "text/html" skipped