Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 17:46:36 +0800
From: 王洪亮 <wanghongliang@...ngson.cn>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>, musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: add loongarch64 port v6.

在 2023/4/3 下午11:44, Szabolcs Nagy 写道:
> * Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org> [2023-04-03 10:42:49 -0400]:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 03, 2023 at 03:35:23PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
>>> * 王洪亮 <wanghongliang@...ngson.cn> [2023-03-17 16:41:26 +0800]:

>>> where is v6?
>>>
>>> i only see v5 patch on the list
>> The v6 was just sent as a link to git repo, I think. And indeed now I
>> need to make sure I can find the copy I grabbed to look at last time,
>> or else look over it again to ensure this is still correct and still
>> what I reviewed. This is why patches should always be sent as
>> attachments (thus immutable) not links.
>>
>> I'm trying to wrap up the release now and expect I will apply this
>> (with the minor formatting fixes I promised I could make myself at
>> merge time) right after release.
> i was asking because of this glibc patch:
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/2023-April/146897.html
>
> i dont understand that change (loongarch is in glibc since 2.36 release).

I deleted https://github.com/loongson/musl directory due to company's
regulations.
and attached 0001-add-loongarch64-port-v6.patch again in the email.

Based on the v6 patch,I Modified the member names of struct sigcontext
to maintain
consistency with kernel and glibc. As shown in

0001-Modify-the-member-names-of-struct-sigcontext-in-loon.patch.

The reason is that some application reference the mcontext structure
member of glibc,

When they link to musl, there is a compile error listed below because of
the difference
of the member name of mcontext between glibc and musl. Furthermore, we
found that they
also inconsistent with the kernel definition. so we want to unify them
in the early stage.

sigsegy.c:178:72:error:'mcontext_t’ {aka 'struct sigcontext"} has no
member named'__gregs'

define SIGSEGV_FAULT_STACKPOINTER
((ucontext_t*)ucp)->uC_mcontext.-_gregs[3]

In addition, I found the member __pad of struct stat also has the same
problem.so I
modified __pad to __pad1 to maintain consistency with kernel and
glibc.even if the
__pad may not be referenced by anyone. As shown in

0002-Modify-the-member-__pad-of-struct-stat-to-__pad1-in-.patch.

View attachment "0001-add-loongarch64-port-v6.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (44094 bytes)

View attachment "0001-Modify-the-member-names-of-struct-sigcontext-in-loon.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (1455 bytes)

View attachment "0002-Modify-the-member-__pad-of-struct-stat-to-__pad1-in-.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (894 bytes)