Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 22:04:13 +0100
From: Jens Gustedt <jens.gustedt@...ia.fr>
To: Gabriel Ravier <gabravier@...il.com>, musl@...ts.openwall.com,
 Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Subject: Re: WG14 hasn't fixed the ferror status issue for fputwc EILSEQ yet?

Hi,
There will be a second round of NB comments, so this is still possible.
I'd prefer that someone from the Austin group does that through their channels. I am not sure that we will have comments from AFNOR this time. (But who knows, we have not seen the new draft, yet)

Jens
--
Jens Gustedt - INRIA & ICube, Strasbourg, France
Content of type "text/html" skipped