Date: Fri,  3 Mar 2023 10:19:36 +0000
From: Andreas Dixius <andreas.dixius@...teo.de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl patch for c2x %b printf/scanf

(no mailing list member, so please CC in case of replies I should read)

Hello,

as quite useful to us (a lot of binary value printouts), I added some
(to the best of my knowledge) patch to musl for c2x-style %b
printf/scanf formatting. In case you find these useful, feel free to
integrate/adapt into musl.

Both patches (attached) should be applicable to the current git master
branch of musl (as of writing this mail).

Regards,
Andreas

View attachment "0001-add-C2X-b-printf-format.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (3240 bytes)

View attachment "0002-add-C2X-b-scanf-format.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (1791 bytes)

Download attachment "OpenPGP_signature" of type "application/pgp-signature" (841 bytes)