Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 17:31:55 +0800 (CST)
From: "David Wang" <00107082@....com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re:
 qsort

At 2023-02-11 17:06:02, "alice" <alice@...ya.dev> wrote:
>On Sat Feb 11, 2023 at 9:39 AM CET, Joakim Sindholt wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 06:44:29 +0100, "alice" <alice@...ya.dev> wrote:

Strangely you jump to some conclusions about optimization of memcpy itself, is it better to check why qsort need that many memcpy at first?
In my profiling, qsort in my test case make lots of memcpy(src, dest, 4), how may cpu cycles can be saved if put effort into optimizing memcpy itself when size of only 4??

David